Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
While we have always served the needs of at risk families, children and adolescents with mental health issues, we realized they needed more with wrap around community supports.
Our team of mental health experts sat down and exhaustively designed a program that could meet the needs of anyone suffering from a mental health illness. They combined all of their experience to make sure the program encompassed all the issues that could plague somebody's mental health. Even with the comprehensiveness of the program, they made sure that it could be tailored to the personal need of every participant.
Our team is proud of the program we developed. We're ready to help!
Our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program is licensed through the Department of Mental Health and Hygiene and CARF Accredited. We offer services through this program onsite and in the community for youth and adults.
Our PRP program has three main components:
1. Self Care:
- Personal Hygiene
- Managing Medications
- General Health Care Promotion
2. Social Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stress and Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
3. Independent and Community Living Skills:
- Housing Resources
- Transportation and Mobility Resources
- Personal Finance and Budgeting
- Job Readiness
- Self Advocacy
- Utilizing Community Resources
To be eligible for our program, youth must satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
- Age: 5-17 years of age (Youth)
- Adults 18 + (adults)
- Referral from treating Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Have an Axis I diagnosis from a licensed Mental Health Professional
- Currently have ACTIVE Maryland State Medicaid
We are Currently Accepting Consumers