AFter School: On The Road To Success
We offer an evidenced based after school program focused on healthy eating, physical activity, positive self-esteem, and academic achievement. It is implemented at our partner schools for students ages 5-14. This program is designed to provide a continuum of education to youth during out of school time and allows them to have a safe, yet supervised place for activities while parents are working.
Here's what a typical day looks like
- Program Starts rights after school ends. Students sign in and are provided with a healthy snack.
- Academic time. Staff work with students in a technology-rich curriculum strengthening math, reading, and logic skills.
- Personal Development. Students engage in activities improving self esteem, conflict resolution, leadership, and creative abilities.
- Dinner Time. Kids are given a healthy supper and taught proper dining etiquette while discussing what they learned.
- Open time. Students can get homework help or participate in one more enrichment activity until the end of the day.